Jan



While I obviously can't post a photo of Jan....I wanted to give everyone an idea of what she looks like and who she is....

The picture above would be a fair example....very attractive, 56 (a couple of years older than me), slim, great body, lovely small breasts and perfect nipple, pretty face and hair....and an amazing ass (which looks perfect with string underwear)....in all honestly, if you saw her from the neck down (we can't hide how old we are on our faces....) she could easily pass for an attractive 25 year old....and from the next up I wouldn't have guessed any older than 40....

She's smart and sweet....her career before a handful of years ago was raising three beautiful girls - all grown up now.....once the kids had left the nest, Mom left the nest....and ended up in Seattle with a great job at a large firm....making twice as much as she had ever made before....

Sexually she has grown by leaps and bounds since I met her....she had only had sex with the long-time husband and he wasn't very good.....but once she got warmed up......well, as we say in my family...she is a House Afire....she can wear out any man.....it is like watching an alien suck the life force out of a man through his penis.....

The other night I watched her make her lover come seven times - the last time at about 3 in the morning....and it was just her force of will that made him come again.....her pussy is simply the most amazing and beautiful thing in the world.....

That's Jan....my wonderfully dominant, sweet/evil, keyholder, cuckoldrix......